Over 5,000 lift systems installed worldwide and our development and production experience, which has been steadily growing since 2006, speak for themselves:/
- ASCENDOR builds lift solutions that optimally adapt to the lives of their users.
- With smart technology and a high level of service, we guarantee maximum lift comfort at all times.
- The ASCENDOR platform stair lift is therefore equipped with a colour display for self-explanatory error indication, which enables easy self-repair.
- Accidental discharge of the lift battery is also prevented by the automatic lift shutdown when parking outside the charging station.
Discover many more advantages that make your lift life easier!
Painting StandardRAL 9006
Battery operation24 V
Inclinationup to 50°
Required spacefrom 26 cm
The Ascendor platform stairlift has proven itself in both public and private use: Particularly robust materials and user-friendly technology make it an all-purpose solution for wheelchair users and people with other walking disabilities - whether with a rollator, as a seat lift (thanks to the fold-out seat) or for convenient transport of heavy objects.
Design finish in silver metallic, automatic control of barriers and floor flaps, stainless steel handrail along the stairs, sensor buttons, soft start and soft stop, emergency call button, emergency stop switch, automatic speed reduction in curves, anti-trap protection on the sides and underside of the platform, battery drive with 4 batteries and charger, grab handle and anti-slip knobs.
SELF-EXPLANATORY ERROR DISPLAY
In the event of a fault, a colour display provides information about the cause and possible remedies. This way 80% of all maintenance cases can be avoided. The display also provides information about the current operating status at a glance.
With freely adjustable LEDs and individual prints on the bottom of the platform, Ascendor ensures that your individual design gets printed to the lift!
REMOTE ENQUIRY OPERATING STATUS
Your Ascendor technician can check the status of your lift within seconds if necessary and give valuable advice remotely.
Voice output: for more intelligibility
- fully automatic control of the barriers and platform
- handrail and drive rack made of stainless steel
- sensor keys on the control panel
- soft start, soft stop and speedadjustement in the curve
- emergency call button and emergency stop function
- safety contacts on all sides
- 24V battery drive with charger
- anti-slip knobs on the platform
- battery protection function - automatic switch-off without charging
installation over several floors with stops possible subsequent extension of the carriageway can be carried out
- metallic silver RAL 9006
- RAL colour as desired (optional)
- Stainless steel version (optional)
- steel/aluminum lightweight construction
- with powder coating
- load-bearing components made of galvanized steel
- covers made of scratch-resistant plastic
0,11 – 0,15 m/s
- touch colour display
- integrated error memory
- numerous setting options
- automatic folding of the platform possible
- RGB-LED lighting
- individual design contact tray
- with personal picture
- voice output
- lockable surface-mounted wall housing
- mobile handheld transmitter
- 800 x 800, 800 x 760, 800 x 710, 800 x 650
- 900 x 800, 900 x 760,
- 1000 x 900, 1000 x 800*, 1000 x 760, 1000 x 710
- 1210 x 830, 1250 x 800*, 1300 x 800
*possible in stainless steel
- clean stainless steel handrail
- stainless steel round rack
- 225 kg standard (300 kg optional)
- 26 cm to 31 cm
Yes, because the load capacity is up to 300 kg. As far as the structural conditions allow, the largest possible platform should be chosen.
Unfortunately, this question cannot be answered in a general way. The cost of a platform lift always depends on various factors: Is it a straight or a curved staircase? Is wall mounting possible or must/should the platform be mounted on supports? Is a special construction required due to the installation situation? Would you like to order the lift in your preferred colour? As you can see, many factors influence the price of the platform lift. Let us know what specific ideas you have and what the lift should look like, and we will be happy to provide you with a free, non-binding offer.
Yes, the use of weatherproof components ensures reliable operation even outdoors. A tarpaulin provides additional protection from the weather when not in regular use.
As each lift is custom-made exactly for the respective staircase, it is not a stock item. In general, the delivery time for stairlifts with straight track is 2-5 weeks and for curved track 4-8 weeks.
Yes, the Ascendor platform lift can be installed on both curved and straight stairs. The decisive factor in both cases is the specific space available. You are welcome to contact us to clarify the installation situation.
The lift is controlled either via the operating elements directly on the lift or via a radio hand-held transmitter that you can conveniently put in your pocket. We recommend this form of control especially in private areas. In public areas, the installation of radio wall buttons at the individual stops is advantageous. They can be used to call the lift to the desired stop. The wall switches can be locked and thus protect against unauthorised use.
Of course, this is possible. In many cases, especially in public areas, it even makes sense to install a platform lift with an integrated folding seat. This way, even people with walking difficulties without a wheelchair have the option of using the lift instead of the stairs.
Yes - however, whether and to what extent subsidies are granted depends on many factors. Please contact our sales team for more information.
If a straight roadway is sufficient, the clear staircase width must be at least 85cm. A minimum width of 100cm is required for curved roadways.
Yes, the integrated batteries mean that the lift can continue to be used for a limited number of trips even in the event of a power failure. The batteries are automatically recharged in the end positions