Over 5,000 lift systems installed worldwide and our development and production experience, which has been steadily growing since 2006, speak for themselves:
- ASCENDOR builds lift solutions that optimally adapt to the lives of their users.
- With smart technology and a high level of service, we guarantee maximum lift comfort at all times.
- The ASCENDOR platform stairlift is therefore equipped with a colour display for self-explanatory error indication, which enables easy self-repair.
- Accidental discharge of the lift battery is also prevented by the automatic lift shutdown when parking outside the charging station.
Discover many more advantages that make your lift life easier!
velocitymax. 9m / min
battery operation24 V
inclinationup to 50°
required spacefrom 26cm
The Ascendor platform stairlift has proven itself in both public and private use: Particularly robust materials and user-friendly technology make it an all-purpose solution for wheelchair users and people with other walking disabilities - whether with a rollator, as a seat lift (thanks to the fold-out seat) or for convenient transport of heavy objects.
Design finish in silver metallic, automatic control of barriers and floor flaps, stainless steel handrail along the stairs, sensor buttons, soft start and soft stop, emergency call button, emergency stop switch, automatic speed reduction in curves, anti-trap protection on the sides and underside of the platform, battery drive with 4 batteries and charger, grab handle and anti-slip knobs.
- fully automatic control of the
- barriers and platform
- handrail and drive rack made of stainless steel
- sensor keys on the control panel
- soft start, soft stop and speed-
- adjustment in the curve
- emergency call button and emergency stop function
- safety contacts on all sides
- 24V battery drive with charger
- anti-slip knobs on the platform
- battery protection function - automatic switch-off without charging
Unfortunately, this question cannot be answered in a general way. The cost of a platform lift always depends on various factors: Is it a straight or a curved staircase? Is wall mounting possible or must/should the platform be mounted on supports? Is a special construction required due to the installation situation? Would you like to order the lift in your preferred colour? As you can see, many factors influence the price of the platform lift. Let us know what specific ideas you have and what the lift should look like, and we will be happy to provide you with a free, non-binding offer.
The lift is controlled either via the operating elements directly on the lift or via a radio hand-held transmitter that you can conveniently put in your pocket. We recommend this form of control especially in private areas. In public areas, the installation of radio wall buttons at the individual stops is advantageous. They can be used to call the lift to the desired stop. The wall switches can be locked and thus protect against unauthorised use.