cabin elevator QuattroPorteperfect for your home
cabin elevator QuattroPorteEinzigartig wie Ihr Zuhause
cabin elevator QuattroPorteincrease the value of your home
cabin elevator QuattroPorteThe revolutionary lift development!
cabin elevator QuattroPortewithout elevator shaft - ideal for
retrofitting to your exterior wall
cabin elevator QuattroPortegenießen Sie das Panorama
offers the perfect solution for your private home
The unique design of our cabin lift allows you access to all the levels of your building with only a minimum of structural modifications required. Wall openings are all that are required to allow a comfortable increase in access to your property. The space underneath the raised cabin remains free to be used as a driveway, for example.
The lack of an elevator shaft allows the QuattroPorte to be adapted to suit all possible installation situations and with doors fitted on all sides maximum flexibility is guaranteed.
Allow yourself to be convinced by the examples shown below!
275 kg payload
9m / min.
up to 6 stops
max. lifting height 13m
mains operation 230V
Standard cabin equipment
- cabin fitted with walls and doors on 3 sides
- cabin side facing towards building functions as a sliding wall
- stainless steel handrail fitted in cabin interior
- fitted with stainless steel operating buttons
- supplied with an emergency phone
- emergency stop button fitted
- jamming protection integrated into platform floor and ceiling
- platform floor is fitted with a non-slip surface
standard finish: metallic-silver (similar to RAL 9006)
unit can be finished in any RAL colour (available on request.)*
cabin: stable, lightweight steel/aluminium construction
supporting components: made from galvanised, zinc-coated steel
- width: 1430mm
- depth: 1488 / 1288mm
- total height = Lifting height + 2550mm
- effective platform floor area: 1250x1250mm or 1250x1050mm
- cabin height: 2000mm
- clearance width cabin door: 1050 / 950mm
- clearance width building door: 815mm
Maximum lifting height
No. of stations
2 to 6
- not required
- minimal access height of only 60mm
- lockable, wall mounted remote control units
- limits access to a restricted group of people
- operating button – to set cabin in motion, button must be pressed
- mounted directly to exterior wall of building
- can also be installed onto buildings with insulated façade
galvanised C-Profiles, 4 castor wheels fitted on cabin
provided by 2 chains, looped over the top ends of the guide rails
Power assisted door operation is an optional extra*
2 electrical motors fitted with helical worm gear
less than 63 dB
230V Mains operation L/N/Earth
Protected by 16A fuse
catch hook fitted in guide rails acts as emergency brake
TÜV Austria EU-type examination, in accordance with the latest EU-machinery guidelines
* Special requests and optional extras are all subject to additional costs.
request A quotation
free of charge and without obligations
Send us pictures and drawings with details
or request a direct consultation appointment!
request a brochure
quick and simple
Request a digital or printed copy of our brochure
and see all the details of our lift systems!